Friday, March 13, 2015

In loving memory of Jimmy Greenspoon. 1948 -2015. The keyboardist for the 1970's top 40 / rock and roll music group Three Dog Night.


 
Hi everyone, this is Eddie K, your host and photographer
here at Eddie's Railfan Page.
 
Although transportation subjects are a large passion of mine, I
also enjoy looking back at some of the things I had grown up
with  during the 1960's and 70's.
 
One of my all time favorite music groups back in those
days, was a rock and roll hit factory band from the city
of Los Angeles California, known as "Three Dog Night."
 
I have been a life long fan of Three Dog Night, and I always
appreciated the superb keyboard skills of Jimmy Greenspoon.
Jimmy Greenspoon passed away this week, after a battle
with cancer. Although his keyboard is now silenced, his music
will play on in my CD collection anytime I am in the mood.
 
Thank you for those great keyboard riffs and arrangements
Jimmy. You and the other guys in Three Dog Night, will
always be an inspiration to me.
 
Rest in peace.
Eddie K.
Chicago Illinois.

No comments: