Friday, August 20, 2010

Eddie K performing at a karaoke show. Jacqueline's Lounge. Chicago Illinois. Friday night, August 13th, 2010.

Hi everyone!

welcome aboard Eddie's Railfan Page from the city of Chicago Illinois.

This photo was of Me, was taken last Friday night at Jacqueline's Lounge at the corner of West Diversey and North sayre Avenues.
This is the place where I met My lovely Wife Cheryl 8 years ago.
We just celebrated Our 4th Wedding Anniversary this past June.

One of My personal favorites amongst the various Rock and Roll oldies hit songs I grew up with....was the 1970 hit from the one hit wonder group known as the Edison Lighthouse known as "love Grows Where My Rosemary Goes".

2 years ago, I had the misfortune of losing My wonderful Aunt Rosemary who suffered a massive heart attack and died suddenly.
My Aunt Rosemary was a wonderful and fun loving person, who was very much like the lady described in the song by The Edison Lighthouse.

I loved that song so much back when I was eight years old growing up in Chicago, that I can't help but dedicate it to the memory of My Aunt Rosemary Atkins today. She was a very sweet, fun loving and absolutely wonderful Auntie who inspired Me. She lived to be 81, and was always lots of fun!

Thanks Aunt Rose.
Eddie K.

No comments: