Sunday, July 18, 2010

Eddie's Railfan Page tenatively scheduled to resume service on Saturday, July 24th, 2010.

Hi everyone!

This is Eddie K, Your host and photographer here at Eddie's Railfan Page.

It has been a difficult time that I have been going through these last two weeks with not being allowed to post photos here at My Chicago area railfan blogsite, and believe Me....I miss everyone too.

I purchased additional photo storage space through google.com over the weekend, but they won't reinstate Me until next Saturday, July 24th 2010. It really STINKS being caught in a situation like this that is completely out of My control. I have gone through more channels than a cable TV remote with these people.

If anybody out there could please tell Me of another blogsite server network that at least has some kind of technical support where I could speak to an actual person, I would greatly appreciate that BIG TIME!

I hope to resume service again next week on the 24th.

Thanks.
Eddie K.

3 comments:

Phil said...

Eddie ,

You're better off using Flickr. You can upload all the pictures you want for just $24.95 a year. That way you can just use this Blog page as a link or redirect to your Flickr account.

http://www.flickr.com/upgrade/

Phil

Tom Gill said...

Ed, I've been telling you for years to store your images on Flickr, then link to them in blogger. NO storage space will be used on blogger.

And you've already got the flickr page.

It's the best way to go.

T

Menutia said...

Tom Gill... ?!?! Can't be the same Tom Gill from Morton and North Central colleges, can it?