Wednesday, July 21, 2010

News Flash! My Chicagoland Railfan Photo Slideshow returns in the Fall of 2010 with multiple bookings!

Hi everyone!
This is Eddie K, Your host and photographer here at Eddie's Railfan Page.

I will be once again hosting My Chicago Railfan Photo Slideshow this upcoming Autum.

On Saturday, September 25th and on Saturday, October 16th...I will be hosting the event at the Franklin Park Public Library from 11:00 AM until 1:00 PM. The Franklin Park Public Library is located at 10311 West Grand Avenue in Franklin Park Illinois.

On Saturday, November 6th, 2010 from 1:00 until 3:00 PM, I will be hosting My Chicagoland Railfan Photo Slideshow at the Elmwood Park Public Library. The Elmwood Park Public Library is located at 1 Conti Parkway Circle (Next to the fire station) in near northwest suburban Elmwood Park Illinois.

So please mark Your calendars for a fun afternoon at any of these librarys this fall.

Thank You.
Eddie K.

No comments: