Thursday, July 01, 2010

Historic Chicago Sun Times Newspaper article about the merger that created todays Norfolk Southern Railroad. Wednsday, June 2nd, 1982.

Chicago Sun Times newspaper article from the business section. Wednsday, June 2nd, 1982.

For soe unexplained reason or another...I used to cut out newspaper articles during the 1980's.

I recently found this old article I clipped out from The Chicago Sun Times Newspaper, way back from Wednsday, June 2nd, 1982 in the business section of the newspaper.

The Norfolk & Western Railroad, and the Southern Railroad had both just merged to become todays mighty Norfolk Southern Railroad.
I am glad that I did this back then.

Unfortunately..I was desperately unemployed back then and had lots of unwanted time on My hands.

Things are much better now.

Thanks.
Eddie K.

No comments: