Friday, October 26, 2012

BARRY WHITE'S LOVE UNLIMITED ORCHESTRA: LOVE'S THEME



Hi everyone!

This is Eddie K, your host and photographer here at Eddie's Railfan Page.

Happy memories are one of many elements that fuel the creativity here at my blogsite, and
help to bring railfans and non railfans together for some fun.

One of my happy memories from when I was growing up in Chicago during the 1970's, was
hearing this unique dance hit from 1973, that featured the "Love Unlimited Orchestra" entitled
"Loves Theme". This was one of my all time favorite popular instrumental songs of the era, and
I used to own a copy of it on a vinyl 45 rpm single record. It was one of my favorite songs
for many years, that I enjoyed playing on my personal portable battery operated record player.

No MP 3's or I Pods yet. But man...those were the days.

Thanks.
Eddie K.

No comments: