Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Three Dog Night | Out in the Country



Hi everyone!
This is Eddie K, Your host and photographer here at Eddie's Railfan Page.

I grew up on the near southwest side of Chicago, during the 1960's and 70's  era.

One of my personal all time favorite happy memories from that time, was listening to the many wonderful hit songs from a popular American rock and roll / top 40 band from Los Angeles California, that was known as "Three Dog Night".

I have been a lifelong fan of Three Dog Night, who had a long and very succesful run on the American music charts from 1968 to 1975.

My first Three Dog Night song I fondly remember hearing in 1969 when I was just 7 years old, was a huge hit from their "Suitable For Framing " album entitled "Celebrate". (Great song! Lots of fun!)
I was just a kid, and was hooked on them from that moment foreward.

The song played here in this You Tube video, is their easy listening hit "Out in the country", from their 1970 album "It aint easy".

A link to the Three Dog Night fan club page, can be found to the right of your computer screen.

Thanks.
Eddie K.

No comments: