Thursday, October 18, 2012

Magic Bus The Who ( HQ sound )



Hi everyone!
This is Eddie K, your host and photographer here at Eddie's Railfan Page.

I have been a lifelong transportation enthusiast, and have always enjoyed buses along with my train interests.

I grew up in Chicago Illinois during the 1960's, 70's and 80's eras, and I especially enjoyed listening to much of the main stream Rock and Roll / Top 40 music from my own childhood, teen and young adult years.

I have always enjoyed listening to the many classic rock era hits by the 1960's and 70's Brittish rock and roll band known as "The Who".

Magic Bus to me anyway, is a really cool sounding song, and to my knowledge is the only rock and roll song that I have ever heard about riding a bus. This classic hit from 1968 when I was only six years old, was always one of my personal favorites.

Thanks.
Eddie K.

No comments: