Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Looking back at much better times.

Hello everybody. Welcome to another installment of my New Railfan Page. One of the most important things that I give Credit to, is the fact that these Photographs and personal recollections, were definately Important Treasures to share with all at this time and place.

I am so glad that i actually Photographed and Recorded things as much as i did back in -
Pre September 11 2001 Times. I was a very Responsible Railfan, and seldom ran into any Security Problems with Railroad Personal.

I showed Respect...and many times -Got it Back.
Although a lot of my time these days is "spent", and I don't Railfan as much as i did back then...I still can be handy with an Occasional Rail or Bus photo these days too. There will be many upcoming photographs past and somewhat present in the near future.

Thank You.
Your Host and Photographer...."EDDIE".

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Holy smokes, Eddie, look at you go! You act like you've been doing this blogging thing for years, and you got the picture posting thing down pat.
*applause*

Kathleen
formally of Waukegan/Kenosha
(or as my son calls it, Willinois)