Monday, November 07, 2016

The sun is setting on Eddie's Railfan Page, and an era si coming to a close.


Hello everyone. This is Eddie K, your host and photographer 
here at Eddie's Railfan Page.

After a good ten and a half year run , I have decided for several
reasons, to discontinue posting Eddie's Railfan Page here at 
Blogspot.com in the upcoming weeks.

A few years ago Blogger.Com, decided to unfortunately sever
their business relationship with Flickr photo page, which has made
it difficult for myself, as most of my photos are saved to Flickr.
Also...few if any people out there, actually respond to my original
Eddie's Railfan Page here at Blogspot.com. E Mails and comments
are very sporadic at best. My other site Eddie's Railfan Page # 2 @
Facebook, has made my hosting experience more user friendly,
and there is a much larger following @ Facebook.

Eddie's Railfan Page, will be moving to Facebook in the 
upcoming weeks, so please, save as many of the photos 
you have come to enjoy here at my original site.

Here is the link to my Eddie's Railfan Page site
@ Facebook.com, and I hope to see you there.


Thanks.
Eddie K.

No comments: