Monday, June 05, 2006

Abundant use of reflective safety materials. March 2006.

This evening rush hour photograph, was taken in the West Suburban town of La Grange Illinois in March of 2006. I was on My way home from work, and had decided to take a few METRA photographs at the La Grange Road Station. I had taken these photographs of local and express commuter trains with an Inexpensive Disposable Camera. The light of day was fading at The time of My visit. Todays safety standards have certainly come a long way in recent years. The reflective safety striping material is very "Light Sensitive". Although the incoming train at the left, and the outgoing one at the right were actually a good distance away, the "Flash" from My camera had actually made the reflective material stand out. Even the "Lettering" on the side of the commuter coaches is reflective.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your are Excellent. And so is your site! Keep up the good work. Bookmarked.
»