Thursday, June 08, 2006

Pace training buses. Bridgeview Illinois. August 2002.

Hello everybody!
Welcome to Eddie's Railfan Page. Today is yet another "Bus Day" posting here at My blog site.
A light rain has passed through about an hour before I had taken these photographs. I was out running some family "Shopping Errands", at the Strip Mall at 87th Street and Harlem Avenue in suburban Bridgeview Illinois when I luckily had My camera handy. Right place/ right time!
Here are two older Pace Orion transit coaches, working as a bus driver training classroom. The Pace southwest garage is just a mile south of here, wich is where these buses proboubly originated their training sessions at this day.
Pace is Chicago's Suburban Bus Agency, wich is operated by the RTA.
Chicagolands "Regional Transportation Authority".

No comments: