Monday, June 30, 2014

Berkeley Charter Lines Mack transit bus.

 
 
I found this classic American transit bus photograph at my Link Page
Northern California Bus Fans, which is located to the right of Your -
computer screen at www.norcalbusfans.com  (This is a very nice page.)
 
Being a bus fan myself, I have always had a soft spot in my heart, for
those classic American post war streamlined "Old Look" buses from
the historic past. The bus that is shown in this photograph, is a 1940's
and 50's era old look style streamlined transit bus, that was built by the
Mack Truck Company. Mack built buses until approximately 1960 .
 
Berkeley Charter Lines operated this classic if not somewhat basic
transit buses of the day, in this utilitarian yet attractive color scheme.
 
Thanks.
Eddie K.
 
 

No comments: