Sunday, June 29, 2014

Chicago's Ohare International Airport. June 2014.



                              Hi Everyone! This is Eddie K, Your host and photographer here at
                              Eddie's Railfan Page.  After a one week vacation to San Antonio -
                               Texas. I can now proudly say..."I'm back. Let the new posting begin.

                              I took this photograph last week Sunday morning, at Chicago's O'Hare
                              International Airport. We took a 2 and a half hour flight aboard an -
                              American Eagle jet plane. It was a fun vacation for me and my wife Cheryl.

                                                                 Thanks.
                                                                Eddie K.

No comments: