Wednesday, July 09, 2014

A nice hot delicious order of chilli cheese fries after work. Celli's Italian Beef and Sausage. Niles Illinois. July 2014.




                                  I took this photograph after work last night.

                                 A full day of driving my bus, left me craving some of those
                                 unique delicious home cut French fries and savory chilli that
                                I have come to know and love locally in northwest suburban
                                Niles Illinois.  Celli's Italian Beef and Sausage located at 8800
                                North Milwaukee Avenue, was the place for me that hit the spot
                                for e last night, on the way home from work.

                               Celli's, pronounced "Sell -Eees", is tasty and very cost effective.

                                      Thanks.
                                    Eddie K.

No comments: