Wednesday, July 02, 2014

Meet Engineer Scott from the San Antonio Zoo Train operating crew. San Antonio Texas. June 2014.

 
My recent vacation last week to the city of San Antonio Texas was
especially pleasant for me and my lovely wife Cheryl. We met many
really nice people. Some of the kindest and most polite anywhere.
 
One of the coolest people I met on this trip, was Engineer Scott, who
is one of the operators of the miniature San Antonio Zoo Train. He
was not only a fellow railfan wanting to swap some train talk with me,
but also a real gentlemen who offered to take a photo of Cheryl and I
together aboard the train in the boarding station. (How nice.)
 
Scott was interested once I told him about my blogsite here
Eddie's Railfan Page, and said that he would look my site up.
 
Thank You Scott.
 
Eddie K.
 
Greetings from Chicago!

No comments: