Friday, July 11, 2014

The Texas Transportation Museum. San Antonio Texas. The one attraction I ended up missing. Darn!

 
I took this photograph during my recent June 2014 vacation to San Antonio Texas.
 
Although my wife and I did take in a lot of local fun attractions, the one I really
wanted to go to, was the one we actually weren't able to visit due to "Extremely"
limited hours and days of the week it was opened (Friday, Saturday and Sunday
only), many things to do, and not enough time for much of anything else.
 
We went out to visit the Texas Transportation Museum located in the outskirts
of town near the San Antonio International Airport after getting directions from
the front desk of our hotel, only to find it closed upon our arrival." NUTS!"
 
This attraction is so small, that there are no folders available of this attraction
in the hotel lobby local attractions rack, and it seemed like none of the locals
we spoke to even heard of the place to begin with. Oh well, better luck next time.

No comments: