Tuesday, December 26, 2006

Your Host and Photographer on location. River Grove Illinois USA. October 2006.

Hi everyone!
I am Eddie, Your host and photographer here
at Eddie's Railfan Page. Welcome aboard for
some Chicago area railfan photographs and
happy memories from My archives. Here
I am on location in October of 2006, at the
Metra, River Grove commuter rail station
in Chicago's northwest suburbs.

Be sure to check out my "Other" edition of
Eddie's Railfan Page at Yahoo Groups. com

Thank You.
Eddie. K

3 comments:

Tom Gill said...

What's the address of your Yahoo groups page? I can't find it!!!!

Eddie said...

Hi Tom.
My adress for the 2nd version of Eddie's Railfan Page at the Yahoo groups network is
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/eddiesrailfanpage2006/

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Thank You.
Eddie.

Tom Gill said...

No problem. I'm registered!