Monday, December 31, 2012

Sunset on the Little Calumet River channel. Hammond Indiana. Sunday, November 25th, 2012.

I thought that it would be nice to end 2012 here at Eddie's Railfan Page, with a pleasant and peaceful sunset photograph.

I took this photograph during a group photo outing to the far southeast side of Chicago and neighboring near northwest Indiana, back in late November of 2012.

Another day is preparing to close, as the sun heads to the western sky, along the Little Calumet River in Hammond Indiana. The evening silhouttes add beauty to an otherwise gritty and very industrial part of Hammond Indiana.

Many positive things happened here at Eddie's Railfan Page in 2012. One of the most positive and uplifting experiences for myself, were the many opportunities to host public speaking events at the many public libraries in the greater Chicagoland area.

As 2012 now comes to a close, I wish to thank everyone for their kindness and support here at my blogsite. May 2013 be even better. Many of my older photographs, will be added to My Flickr photo page for all to enjoy, and new photographs and public speaking appearances are definately in the works.

Thank You everyone!

Eddie K.

No comments: