Tuesday, October 08, 2013

Eddie K, "The Lunchtime Roller Blader". Des Plaines Illinois. October2013.

Hi everyone!
This is Eddie K, your host and photographer here at Eddie's Railfan Page.

Being a busy paratransit driver, my lunchtime varies from day to day. If we are busy, I am lucky to get an hour or sometimes less. On days when the work is relatively light and tolerable and the weather is nice...I enjoy taking some time out to go and enjoy some outdoor exercise roller blading.

I haven't had a chance to go roller skating in nearly 8 years, and since I had been skating since I was 7 years old...I really missed it. In early August of this year, I bought a good pair of roller blade skates on sale along with some safety gear at Sports Authority, and I began to enjoy skating once again.

I was quiete wobbly and clumsy at first, but now I am up to doing a few laps around the park after a month or so of practice.

Give me a nice day and some roller blades, and I can do anything.

Thanks.
Eddie K.

No comments: