Tuesday, October 29, 2013

The Moody Blues. Tuesday Afternoon. 1969.



I spotted this vintage late 1960's era music video on You Tube.

I was born in the year of 1962, and I had grown up listening to many of the classic rock,
soul, blues, country, top 40, and jazz artists of the day back then.

One of my personal favorites, was a Brittish rock and roll music group band known as
"The Moody Blues". This particular song entitled "Tuesday Afternoon", was one of the most
imaginative, spooky, eerie and quite haunting melodies I remember hearing way back when.
It was definitely very original, and bound to set you on some sort of daydream mood.

Thanks.
Eddie K.

1 comment:

Anthony C said...

"...bound to set you on some sort of daydream mood."

And for some people, maybe even a controlled substance or two. lol