Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Eddie K, "The Lunchtime Roller Blader." Des Plaines Illinois. Late October 2013.

Hi everyone!
This is Eddie K, your host and photographer here at Eddie's Railfan Page.

Aside from my interests in trains, transportation subjects and photography...I am also a bit of an avid fan of outdoor inline roller blade skating when ever I have the opportunity to do so.

It has been quite chilly here in the greater Chicagoland area for the last two weeks, with daytime temperatures in the mid to upper 40's
with plenty of overcast or hazy sunshine typical of the autum season.

Luckilly, my pull over warm up jacket has a hood, that can be easily tucked inside my safety helmet, and double as ear protection from the sometimes cold winds that blow through when I am skating outdoors.

Thanks.
Eddie K.

No comments: