Monday, September 08, 2014

Be sure to check out "North Side Chicago" on Facebook.com. A fun and interactive photo and discussion group page I also host.

 
Hi everyone!  This is Eddie K, your host and photographer
here at Eddie's Railfan Page, on the internet since 2006.
 
In recent months, I felt that it was time to branch out and
expand my opportunities, to reach out to several "Non"
railfans who have also been loyal and regular viewers of
Eddie's Railfan Page, who enjoy my Chicago area photos
and other special interest photos and features I incorporate.
 
For the viewers out there who are either from Chicago or
grew up on the north side of the city, or perhaps the northern
suburbs, be sure to visit my "New" Facebook photo and
discussion group page entitled "North Side Chicago."
 
Thanks You.
Eddie K.

No comments: