Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Tuskegee Railroad locomotive # 101. The Illinois Railway Museum. Union Illinois USA. September 1986.

In September of 1986, an old railfan buddy I knew from high school, and Myself, took a trip to the Illinois Railway Museum, located in Union Illinois USA. This little shortline steam locomotive, originally worked for the Tuskegee Railroad in the State of Alabama. This locomotive was in it's last season of operation at the Museum, and has since been a stripped down hulk on wheels, undergoing a slow overhaul at the museums shop complex.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Eddie!

I'm looking for rail yards in the Milwaukee/Chicago area to take some photos for our agency. We're hoping to find something abandoned. Can you help me out? I would certainly appreciate any lead I could get.

Thank you so much!

Eddie said...

Hi Brian.
I would be willing to do some photography around Chicago. I am a married man now, and taking time to do this activity in Milwaukee wouldn't be possible at this time.
Weekends is our only real time we have together.

I would like to speek more in detail with You. Could You please send Me Your E-Mail address?

Thank You.
Eddie.
http://eddiesrailroad.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Hi! Just want to say what a nice site. Bye, see you soon.
»