Monday, July 17, 2006

Your Host and Photographer at work. June 2006.

Hello everyone!
Welcome to another fun edition of "Eddie's Railfan Page". This is recent photograph of Me, on location servicing one of My accounts in downtown Chicago Illinois USA. In recent times, some people have a tendency to ask, "What kind of work does Eddie do for a living?" The answer is quiete simple, I am employed as an "Outside Sales Rep" for a local Chicago bottling company. I sell soft drinks by the case to many Chicago area Restaurants -Convenient Stores -Grocery Stores -Lounges , and businesses. "I love My job!"
Eddies Railfan Page is largely possible because, I work outside as My own boss ( for the most part.) and ...Many of the locations I visit on business calls are near major rail locations around the greater Chicagoland Area. Don't get Me wrong....I am a very serious business man, and My career comes first.

I am blessed with a great job, and lots of photographic opportunities to share with everyone here.

Thank You. Your host and photographer....Edward Kwiatkowski. "Eddie".

4 comments:

Wisconsin Railfan said...

Hi Eddie,

I found your blog this morning and I'm enjoying it a great deal. It's always great to see another railfan online!

Pauline

Eddie said...

Welcome aboard Pauline!
Hello there! It is always nice to know that there are other fellow train buffs out there. One of My "Cyber Buddies" has a page of his own on My links section to the right hand side of Your computer screen.
If You also enjoy "International" railroad subjects, then please be sure to drop in on My friend "Iain" at httP://
railwayroundabout.blogspot.com.

You are welcome aboard anytime.

Thank You.
Eddie.

Anonymous said...

Here are some links that I believe will be interested

Anonymous said...

Interesting site. Useful information. Bookmarked.
»