Monday, July 31, 2006

Cruising northwest Indianna with My good friend Billee Blue. August 2004.

Hello everyone!
Welcome aboard "Eddie's Railfan Page", as we celebtrate
"Bus Day" today here at My blog site. Pictured here in
the Drivers Seat, is one of My "Buddie's" who's website appears in My links section to the right of Your computer screen.
Allow Me to introduce to You....My friend "Billee Blue. I met Billee in 1998 when He was hosting Karaoke at the OakLawn Holiday Inn. Billee is an excellent karaoke host and entertainer, but most of all, He is one of the nicest people You will ever meet.

Billee and His son Mike own a pay telephone company in the Hammond Indianna Area. Billee needed My help on this day, so I went to Hammond Indianna to assisit my buddy servicing telephones. While we were out collecting and servicing pay phones, I had a camera with Me and photographed some city transit buses at work in nearby Gary Indianna USA. It was a fun filled afternoon with lots of "Jokes" -good laughs -and great company. If You live in the greater Chicagoland area near the Indianna border, or you enjoy Karaoke Shows, Be sure to Check out "Billee's" web site in My links section. Billee's shows are fun and have a lot going for them.

Thanks Billee.

Your pal -Eddie.
P.S -My karaole stage name is Eddie Candlelight.

No comments: