Monday, February 04, 2013

A 27 year old Eddie K enjoying a weekend bike ride in Chicago'sWestlawn neighborhood on West 63rd Street. Chicago Illinois. April 1989.

"Who was that skinny guy anyway"?

Believe it or not....that skinny guy in this photo was ME!

Before there was ever an Eddie's Railfan Page, there were several weekend all day cross country style bicycle trips for myself, aboard my 1987 General New Horizon 12 speed mountain bike. I did not own my first car yet, but look at what great physical shape I was in. I actually rode my bike to several of the local Chicago area railfan photo locations, to capture these many future photos for Eddie's Railfan Page.

Here I am on a beautiful springtime afternoon way back in April of 1989. I was bicycling West 63rd Street in Chicago's Westlawn neighborhood, and other southwest side Chicago points of interest with my camera at the ready.

Thanks.
Eddie K.

No comments: