Saturday, February 23, 2013

Eddie K celebrates 5 years of service as a paratransit driver!

cupational careerHello everyone!

This is Eddie K, your host and photographer here at Eddie's Railfan Page. Welcome aboard the "Bus Day" edition of my blogsite today.

Yesterday, February 22nd 2013, was my actual 5th anniversry date, as the begining start up of my current ocupational career as a paratransit driver.

Wow! It seems like those first 5 years at First Transit, litterally just passed me by in traffic.

This photograph was taken of me by one of my fellow paratransit drivers, back in February of 2008 while I was in my training class. Here I am behind the wheel, of one of my company's now long since retired 2001 Ford paratransit mini buses.

My experience at First Transit, has been a very good one. Although the working hours behind the wheel are sometimes long, this job has a lot going for it. I am very happy working as a paratransit driver.

Thanks.
Eddie K.

No comments: