Friday, June 14, 2013

Nu Shooz. The point of no return. 1980's music video.

Hi everyone! This is Eddie K, your host and photographer here at Eddie's Railfan Page. One of my favorite at home activities I came to enjoy during the 1980's, was watching the then very popular music video shows on television. Cable television was a late comer to Chicago, and there were a handful of music video shows on regular televison. Some of the shows I watched were "Friday Night Videos", which I believe was on NBC, "The Record Guide" which I seem to recall was on ABC, and my all time after work favorite "MV 50, which aired on channel 50 in Chicago. I believe that this video that I recalled seeing on MV 50, was popular around 1984 or so. It was definately one of my personal favorites I enjoyed viewing and listening to.

No comments: