Wednesday, August 28, 2013

The engine on a restored 1968 Chevrolet Camaro pro street muscle car on display / for sale. The Volo Auto Museum. Volo Illinois. June 2013.

One of my favorite highlights of this summer, was a June trip me and my wife Cheryl had went on, to the Volo Auto Museum.

This is a really cool place to visit if you like vintage and one of a kind movie and television show cars like me and a few others out there.

One exhibit that I absolutely could not get enough of, was the collection of classic American muscle, hot rod and pre street custom cars, from the late 1960's and early 1970's era.

I grew up in Chicago during that time, and I just loved seeing just how solid the cars were built back then. Talk about horsepower!
just look at that engine!

Yeah, they did drink a lot of gas, but it was actually cheaper back then. This was also life before the energy crisis as well.

Thanks.
Eddie k.

No comments: