Sunday, August 25, 2013

Barraco's Pizza at the southwest corner of West 95th Street and South Lawndale Avenue. Evergreen Park Illinois. Saturday, August 10th, 2013.

I took this photograph, during a recent visit to south suburban Evergreen Park Illinois.

Although I now live on the northwest side of the greater Chicagoland area....I was born and raised on the southwest side of Chicago, and in later years lived in southwest suburban Oak Lawn and Bridgeview Illinois.

One of my favorite places I remember dining out for good pizza when I lived in Bridgeview Illinois, was a place in Evergreen Park on West 95th Street known as Barraco's Pizza.

I not only used to eat here, but also had fun at their Karaoke show back around 2003.

Thinking about this place at the southwest corner of West 95th Street and South Lawndale Avenue has made me hungry, and I just may be making a return dining visit here in the near future.

I miss Barraco's.

Thanks.
Eddie K.

No comments: