Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Eddie's Railfan Page is currently " Not" able to incorporate those You Tube videos at this point in time! Could someone please tell me what happened?

Hi everyone! This is Eddie K, your host and photographer here at Eddie's Railfan Page. Up until this past weekend, I was able to occasionally show You Tube videos from the internet as part of my postings here at Eddie's Railfan Page. The videos ranged from visits to popular railroad museums both here in America and in other countries, my own You Tube videos of Kiddieland, rail and bus subjects, several music videos from the past, and many other fun and sometimes comical things to add a little fun and diversity to this blogsite. I do not know what happened....but all of a sudden, You Tube is offering several different internet sites to share their videos on like Facebook, Google and several unfamiliar sites I have never heard of...bit not Blogger anymore. Could someone please tell me what is going on with that? Thanks. Eddie k.

No comments: