Thursday, February 13, 2014

Eddie's Railfan Page clebrates it's eight birthday on the internet!

Hi everyone!

This is Eddie K, Your host and photographer here at Eddie's Railfan Page.

Wow! Has it been eight years already????
I was just looking at some of my older past postings from recent past years, and I just didn't have the time to notice a few days ago, that my fun transportation photo site made it's official debut on Wednsday, February 8th, 2006. Man!

I want to thank everybody for their support and informative input in regards to the many E mails and comments I have received. It was absolutely wonderful having the opportunity to meet some of the many readers in person who are big fans of this website, as well as the many people who eventually gave me the opportunity to step up to the podium, and make public speaking appearances at several local Chicago area public libraries and community centers.

Eddie's Railfan Page has grown and evolved from a mainly railfan train photo site, to a fun website page incorporating videos, historical first hand accounts, photos and stories of Chicago how it used to be, a "Bus day" feature for all the bus fans, some music videos for entertainment, and just a nice element of variety to help keep it interesting. I pride myself on running a fun and very "Family Oriented" clean website, that you can share with your children of they are interested.

Thank you everyone, for helping make Eddie's Railfan Page the fun site that it is today! It's been absolutely great!

Your friend
Eddie K.

Before we go any further, I would like to hear from some of the many readers out there if possible.

How did you discover Eddie's Railfan Page?

What has been your favorite photo or feature that you have enjoyed viewing?

Would you like to share some input?

Thanks.
Eddie K.

No comments: