Friday, February 28, 2014

Fellow club member Eddie K, holding his Bachman H.O Scale Santa Fe Alco S 4 yard switcher.

Hi folks!
This is Eddie K, your host and photographer here at Eddie's Railfan Page.

Here I am last week, at the Oak Park Society of Model Engineers,H.O Scale Model Railroad Club in Oak Park Illinois.

I have been a lifelong fan of the former Atchison, Topeka & Santa Fe Railroad, and now I model it in miniature.

Here I am holding up my Bachman H.O Scale model of an Atchison, Topeka & Santa Fe Alco S 4 yard switcher. This is a very good running model, that features Digital Command Control and Sound.

The locomotive is decorated in Santa Fe's 1950's era black and silver "Zebra Striped" color scheme, which the Santa Fe painted their diesel yard switchers from 1950 to 1960, when a blue and yellow color scheme replaced this one.

Thanks.
Eddie K.

No comments: