Friday, February 28, 2014

The final fading colorful remnants of a winter sunset on Dewes Street. Glenview Illinois. Wednsday, February 26th, 2014.

I took this photograph on my way home from work this past Wednsday evening.

Although I am not a big fan of the winter season, it occasionally does have some moments of great beauty attatched to it.

The winter sunset on Wednsday, was a brilliant and very colorful one. I just had to find a quick place to park, get out my camera, and not let this great opportunity pass me by. Although it was a sharp and very bitter cold day with a windchill factor blowing in the air...the effort was all worthwhile.

I took this photograph facing west, on Dewes Street in north suburban Glenview Illinois. Soon another nightfall will be upon us.

Thanks.
Eddie K.

No comments: