Thursday, May 15, 2014

Emergency! intro



Hi everyone!
This is Eddie K, your host and photographer here at Eddie's Railfan Page.

One of my all time favorite television shows I enjoyed watching when I was
growing up in Chicago during the 1970's, was the prime time television drama
"Emergency".

This program which featured actors Kevin Tighe and Randolph Mantooth playing
Los Angeles County Firemen / Paramedics Roy De Sote and John Gage, gave real
people that work as everyday emergency first responders some much needed credit
and appreciation.

I can watch this program anytime I want now, because me and my lovely wife
Cheryl, have a few boxed sets of this on DVD.

We both grew up watching this tv show, and we both are still big fans of it today.
Emergency aired from 1972 until 1979.

Thanks.
Eddie K.

No comments: