Tuesday, May 30, 2006

View from the vestibule of an Amtrak Superliner coach. July 1982.


Hello everybody!
Welcome once again to Eddie's Railfan Page. This photograph was taken of Myself in the year of 1982 BC . (Before contacts) Here I am riding in the vestibule of an Amtrak train that was being demonstrated, at the 1982 Chicago Amtrak Family Days celebration. This unique one time only event, was an enjoyable experience. In this photograph, We are moving south at a quick pace to Kensington Junction at 115th and Cottage Grove, on Chicago's southeast side. I was a young 20 year old railfan, who had just recently started taking railroad photographs on location. I never had any idea whatsoever back then, that I would be laying out the groundwork for My future blog site that you are enjoying today. Wow!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice colors. Keep up the good work. thnx!
»

Anonymous said...

Your are Excellent. And so is your site! Keep up the good work. Bookmarked.
»