Friday, September 14, 2007

Your host and photographer on location in Chicago. September 2007.

Hi everyone!
Welcome aboard another edition of Eddie's Railfan Page.
Here I am on Chicago's northside, at the engine terminal and small yard used by the Chicago Terminal Railroad, and the Union Pacific. I travel to many areas in Chicago, mainly the northside and the western suburbs. I am from the city of Chicago, and I am a lifelong railfan. I have been an amature photographer since the early 1980's, and I enjoy sharing My photographs with the many people who have supported My blogsite. I am Married, and My wonderfull wife Cheryl is very supportive of My various historical and railfan interests. ( who could ask for more?) I want to say Thank You for all the fine and helpfull E-mails and comments that I have been recieving here at My blog site.

No comments: