Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Professional freelance witer and good friend Jeff Steele lecturing at the Eisenhower Public Library. Harwood Heights Illinois. October 2012.

Hi everyone!

Welcome aboard Eddie's Railfan Page, from the city of Chicago Illinois USA.

I began hosting Eddie's Railfan Page back in February of 2006, and have met many wonderful people since then through my blogsite hosting and public speaking endeavers.

Seen here, is my good friend and professional freelance writer Jeff Steele.

Jeff was hosting a freelance writing seminar workshop at the Eisenhower Public Library in Harwood Heights Illinois when I took this photograph.

Jeff is a very kind, and knowledgeable man, who has helped me to become a better blogsite host and public speaker. Jeff has also attended many of my public speaking presentations in person.

Thanks Jeff.

Eddie K.

No comments: