Monday, July 29, 2013

Cupid Candies on West 95th Street. Evergreen Park Illinois. Early January 1988.

Between 1988 and 1990, I took several photographs in the vicinity of West 95th Street and South Kedzie Avenue, in south suburban Evergreen Park Illinois.

I just drove through here recently, and found that several businesses like the Cupid Candies store along the north side of West 95th Street shown here, have since disappeared. Many of these quaint business establishment buildings from the past, have been replaced by businesses in little mini strip malls.

I plan on driving through here again sometime soon. This time I will have my camera with me to document the many changes here in Evergreen Park Illinois.

I am so glad that I took those photographs when I did back in the late 1980's and early 1990's era.

Thanks.
Eddie K.

No comments: