Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Eddie and Steve racing on the Go Kart track. Funtime Square. Alsip Illinois. May 1988.

Hi everyone!

Welcome aboard Eddie's Railfan Page, from the city of Chicago Illinois USA.

This photograph was taken way back in May of 1988. We are at a local family amusement establishment in south suburban Alsip Illinois, that was known as "Fun Time Square".

Believe it or not, that skinny guy in the black T shirt with the blue sweatband, is actually "Me"!
Here I am racing the Go Karts with my old Washburne Trade School buddy "Steve" at Fun Time Square on a gorgeous late springtime afternoon.

It has been a long time since I went here, and I don't even know if Fun Time Square is still in existence today. Still I had many happy memories here during the late 1980's and early 1990's.

Thanks.
Eddie K.

No comments: