Monday, November 18, 2013

Eddie K, "The Lunchtime Roller Blader." Des Plaines Illinois. EarlyNovember 2013.

Hi everyone!
This is Eddie K, your host and photographer here at Eddie's Railfan Page.

Due to bad weather during the past two weeks and a bout with the flu last week, I have had to temporarily put my roller blades away for awhile. I am doing much better now, but unfortunately...the Chicago area weather isn't.

Hopefully the weather stabilizes a little bit soon, as I am just itching to get the skates and gear back on, and resume my lunchtime skating sessions A.S.A.P. I would like to get some roller blading skate sessions in soon, before the snow and ice returns to Chicago in the very near future.

I hope that all is well with you.

Thank you for reading Eddie's Railfan Page.

Eddie K.

No comments: