Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Enchanted Castle. Lombard Illinois. Saturday, November 9th, 2013.

I took this photograph this past Saturday afternoon, during a family outing to the Enchanted Castle arcade in Lombard Illinois.

The occasion was my nephew Alexander's 11th birthday. Although the actuall birthday and celebration is next week, we all decided to do a fun and somewhat "Expensive"outing to Enchanted Castle. (But it was worth it.)

Enchanted Castle, is also owned and operated by the same people that own Haunted Trails in Bridgeview and Joliet Illinois.

Although I am now in my 50's and have somewhat outgrown the arcade scene from my younger days, I still had a fun time, and I am very proud of my Nephew Alexander.

He is a better arcade player than I am these days.

Thanks.
Eddie K.

No comments: