Wednesday, November 27, 2013

The two Eds at Danny's Pizza Place wearing their Chicago Bears T shirts. Chicago Illinois. Tuesday, November 26th, 2013.

Last night after work, I got together with several of my old buddies from the southwest side of Chicago, and enjoyed a group pizza outing at Danny's Pizza Place at 6021 South Archer Avenue.

After an absence of a few years, me and my buddy Ed Moravec / aka "Big Ed" (left), posed together for this photograph. It was an interesting co incidence, but we both happened to be wearing our Chicago Bears NFL football team T shirts.

Me and my friends, had many stories to swap, and a lot of catching up to do. It was great seeing everyone again, and to enjoy some savory southside Chicago pizza. Long overdue at that. Mmmmm! Yum!

Thanks.
Eddie K.

No comments: