Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Pleasant Summer Vacation Surprises I have seen.

Hello once again everybody!
Welcome to Eddie's Railfan Page. Today we are looking back at some fun vacation memories. It was a very pleasant experience for me, finding some old vacation photo's That my family and myself had taken on trips.
Some of these places had many wonderful and pleasant surprises enroute for railfans like myself and a few others.
Sure, I have photographs of things like -My Family -Tourist Attractions -Scenery -Amusement Parks -Historic Monuments -Famous Places -Museums -Tour Boats and etc like anybody else, plus gift shop souveniers to boot. To a Railfan or Transportation Officionado, finding these antique and obscure pieces from our American Traveling or industrial past...Is a real Treet in itself. Here I am pictured during August of 1982 at the Mid Continent Railroad Museum in North Freedom Wisconsin.

No comments: