Tuesday, March 07, 2006

Welcome aboard Eddie's Railfan Page.

Hello everybody. Welcome aboard another edition of Eddie's Railfan Page. Though this is primarily a page for train and bus enthusiasts...You don't have to be one to enjoy the many photographs and memories I enjoy sharing with everyone.
These photographs shown on my site here, were taken during the 1980's in and around the Chicago Illinois area. The times were "Much better" back then for Railfans and Photographers alike. I very seldom ran into Trespassing or Security Issues of any kind. I asked "permission" and signed "Releases" when necessary. Most of the time I was invited to go on location and shoot photographs, but be responsible while I did it. I was very safety conscious and Alert. Thanks to the many people behind the scenes...I ended up Photographing and Documenting Many things that have since "Vanished" from Chicago railfan locations. I have preserved this era for future generations to Enjoy.
Thank You.
Edward Kwiatkowski.
Chicago area Railfan and Photographer.

No comments: