Sunday, June 05, 2011

Important News Bulletin from Eddie's Railfan Page!

Hi everyone. This is Eddie K, Your host and photographer here at Eddie's Railfan Page.

Due to recent Technical Difficulties from My Flickr Photo Page and Blogger.Com, the segment I have been showing entitled "Digital Live Sound Video", has been temporarilly postponed until further notice.

Flickr, has decided to "Block" Me from using My page at this time.I still have a Month and a half before My subscription expires at Flickr, but I am still blocked out for now.

I have tried to upload videos at Blogger.Com, but they seem to take a very lenghty uploading time. Sometimes they just don't go through at all. The situation is very frustrating, and neither site has anything resembling "Technical Support" where You can actually speak to a treal Human Being at any time.

Eddie's Railfan Page will be "Photos and Text Only" until further notice.

Sorry.

Eddie K.

No comments: