Friday, April 26, 2013

A then 20 year old Eddie K enjoying a vacation in the Wisconsin Dells. August 1982.

Hi everyone!

This is Eddie K, your host and photographer here at Eddie's Railfan Page.

Just recently...I found several of my old photographs that were basically put away in boxes for storage many years ago, and began to scan some of them for all to enjoy.

Here I am, a then 20 year old future host and photographer of Eddie's Railfan Page, enjoying an August 1982 family vacation in the Wisconsin Dells.

The locally popular "Ducks" ride, has been in operation here at the Wisconsin Dells as long as I can remember. I actually rode these a time or two during the late 1960's and early 1970's era on family vacations here.

These vehicles are retired and refurbished World War 2 United States Army Amphibious transport vehicles.

Thanks.
Eddie k.

No comments: