Tuesday, December 17, 2013

An eastbound BNSF train with a smokey rear pusher engine.



I photographed this digital live sound video this past Sunday morning, in west suburban Riverside Illinois.

There was much train activity passing through the Riverside Illinois Metra commuter rail station when I was passing through town enroute to my parent's house in Bridgeview Illinois, so
I parked my car, grabbed my camera, and literally "Froze" in low outdoor temperatures in the teens, with a windchill factor making itself known to my stinging hands and face. Brrrrrrrrr!
However...it was actually worth it photography wise.

The rear of an eastbound BNSF Railway freight train is viewed passing through the Riverside Metra commuter rail station, with a rear end pusher locomotive smoking it up for my camera on this bitterly cold overcast winter day in the greater Chicagoland area.

No comments: