Friday, December 27, 2013

Eddie K at work. Glenview Illinois. December 2008.

This photograph was taken during my first year of employment as a Paratransit bus driver.

I was working the 2nd shift at the time of this photograph, as I yet did not have enough seniority to move to a daytime first shift route. That would soon change by the spring of 2009.

Here I am at the First Transit garage in Glenview Illinois, preparing to perform my mandatory pre trip vehicle inspection on a bitterly cold December afternoon. My assigned bus on this day, First Transit 2001 Ford small paratransit mini bus # 5124, is viewed idling outside the garage with the interior heat definitely turned on.

This bus was retired and removed from our roster in 2010, after many years of dependable service.

Thank you for logging on to Eddie's Railfan Page from the city of Chicago Illinois in 2013.

See you next year with many fun photographs, happy memories, and many fascinating articles to share with you.

Happy New Year!

Thanks.
Eddie K.

No comments: